Your child must attend morning classes in order to participate in winter sports.
All personal Ski/Snowboard equipment needs to be labeled.
All equipment needs to be dropped off at the Center School by 10:00 a.m. Place all equipment in the front parking lot – under the North Wing awning . Please let us know if you’re dropping off your child’s equipment. We want to ensure all equipment is where it needs to be. June Streeter is the contact person for equipment
A child planning on leaving the mountain with a parent needs a note sent to school the morning of.
All students will ride the bus to Okemo. (Parent chaperones are welcomed to join)
My ski/snowboard equipment checklist:
- a warm winter coat
- snow pants
- warm socks — mid-calf/knee
- insulated/water proof mittens or gloves — not cotton
- ski/snowboard goggles
- neck warmer/face mask
- dress in layers (the condition on the mountain varies!)
- a bag or backpack to hold my belongings
- all clothing and equipment labeled
- Helmet, they are required! (bring your own or rent from Okemo-free)
*If you are in need of any of the above item(s) please contact Stacie at email@example.com,