Westminster Schools Thanksgiving Feast
Please join us for our annual Thanksgiving Feast at 11:30 on November 23rd. This feast is made possible by the many school staff, volunteers and community members who plan, prep, cook and serve. This wonderful feast will take place at the Center School. Families are welcome to join their children at 11:30 by meeting them in the gymnasium which will be transformed into a dining hall for the event.
Each class or grade level is responsible for the following.
* K – 1st grades: bag of stuffing (uncooked)
* 2nd Mrs. B-T: pickles or olives
* 3rd Dena and Mrs. Perry: pickles or olives
* 2/3 multiage -Mrs. Miller: Cider
* 4th grades: desserts (no nuts please)
* 5th and 6th grade: desserts (no nuts please)
We will be meeting at the Center School on Sunday, Nov 22nd at 2pm to set up tables, peel potatoes, cut squash and prepare stuffing etc. Please come lend a hand!
Thank you in advance for your help!
Please send in your donation by Friday, Nov. 20th. Desserts can arrive on Monday morning.
Hope to see you there!