Volunteer & Giving Opportunities
We are grateful for all the ways our school community supports the children at Grafton Elementary School. For those looking for a way to contribute to our programs, we offer the following lists of suggestions:
Our Wish List
- disinfectant wipes
- student snacks
- gently used “muck” boots and rain coats/ponchos for our grade K-3 outdoor classroom
- plastic sleds for outside play in the winter
- snow shoes for children and young teens
- socks, underthings, and sweatpants for the nurse’s office–all sizes appreciated, but we especially need the middle sizes right now–ages 8-10
- After school volunteers for enrichment activities in the arts, music, sciences, games and sports. (Volunteers must complete a background check.)
- After School Programs — Our very popular after school program is made possible entirely through gifts and volunteers who offer their time and talents. Our grant funding supports our after school homework help program but does not support the enrichment opportunities we offer.
Free Money for our School
- Send in your used ink cartridges (no toner please). Our teachers can exchange these for credit at Staples.
- Save your Boxtops for Education and Campbell’s Soup Labels and, then bring them to school and put them in the boxes in the front hall. Our school gets cash or credit toward items we need.
- SCRIP Gift Cards – gift cards from hundreds of retailers can be ordered monthly. The school earns a percentage of each full value gift card purchased. Order forms are available year round at the school.
Please drop by the school, call us at 843-2495 or email Cela Dorr email@example.com.